Ticketing > Buy Tickets
One session is 2.5 hours. Typically 3 sessions per day. Maximum capacity per session is 150 people.
Purchase to guarantee your entry, click to buy tickets!
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Terms and Conditions
(1) Every visitor must purchase a ticket to gain entry (child ticket: 0 - 12 years old; adult ticket: 13 - 64 years old; senior ticket: 65 years and above).
(2) Caregiver supervision is required for all children. Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times. A caregiver can supervise a maximum of two children whose age is both 5 years old and/or above. Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
(3) Decrease in ticket quantity and changes to ticket type cannot be accommodated after buying. No refund will be granted under any circumstances. Unused confirmed quota will be considered as forfeited and cannot be changed to a future time slot, refunded, or exchanged for any other services and/or merchandise.
(4) Adding Additional guests after payment: CDM can accommodate additional guests only if maximum capacity has not been reached. Please head to our ticketing platform where session times are available and fill in the required information again. Then enter the previous buying number at the bottom of the page. Additional tickets must also meet the CDM requirement ratio of children to adults. No service fee will be applied for this change.
(5) Please be careful when purchasing. Change of date and time slot must be made at least seven (7) days before the purchased time slot, subject to availability. Less than seven days before the purchased time slot, change of date and time slot is not permitted, under any circumstances or reasons. Changes to session date or time can be accommodated only if space is available. There is a service fee of $15 for a one time change.
(6) Admission to CDM is limited to the designated period of time indicated on the receipt of booking. Re-entry for the same person is permitted within the designated period - no exchange to a different person, adult or child, is permitted. If the carer needs to leave CDM at any time during the designated period, the child/children that the carer is supervising must also leave CDM.
(7) Decrease in ticket quantity and changes to ticket type cannot be accommodated after buying. No refund will be granted under any circumstances. Unused confirmed quota will be considered as forfeited and cannot be changed to a future time slot, refunded, or exchanged for any other services and/or merchandise.
(8) If the Hong Kong Observatory hoists the Black Rainstorm signal, or the typhoon signal No. 8 or above three hours before the start of a session, the session will be postponed. No cancellation or refund will be provided for the postponed session. Person responsible for the booking must register for another session as soon as possible within 60 days from the original date of the session, failure to do so will deem the booking as forfeited.
(9) The Children’s Museum Ltd. reserves the right to change the "Terms and Conditions" at any time.
(10) Any disputes connected in any way to the booking will be resolved by Children’s Museum Ltd. in its absolute discretion.
(11) In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these "Terms and Conditions", the English version shall prevail.
Last revised on 14 December 2018