Ticketing > Gift cards
Pondering holiday gift ideas? Give the most memorable and educational gift by purchasing gift cards for your family and friends!
The $180 gift card is for one adult and one child (0 to 12 years old) to visit CDM for one session. Come quickly to CDM to purchase the limited number of gift cards! Apologies in advance that all purchases must currently be made in person, as physical gift cards must be presented to gift receivers!
Instruction to redeem Gift Card (“GC”):
1. Check available session times on CDM's Ticketing page
2. Email email@example.com and state: a) Date and time you wish to visit; b) Gift card number; c) No. of children, adults, and seniors will visit
3. An email booking confirmation will be received within three (3) business days after registration
4. Present the original GC to enter, which CDM will collect upon redemption
Terms and Conditions of Gift Card:
(1) Visitors must present the original Gift Card ("GC") to gain entry, which CDM will collect upon redemption. Under no circumstances will entry be allowed without the presentation of the original GC.
(2) The GC is redeemable for admission of one adult and one child（0-12 years old） to a session before or on the expiry date of the GC. Any additional adult(s) and/or children will have to pay according to the listed admissions pricing.
(3) The GC cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
(4) The GC cannot be exchanged for cash, any other tickets, packages, services, and/or merchandise.
(5) Unused GC will be deemed as forfeited after the expiry date.
(6) The GC will not be re-issued if lost, stolen, or damaged.
(7) The GC is invalid if it is altered, defaced, or damaged. Only original GC will be accepted.
(8) Caregiver supervision is required for all children. Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times. A caregiver can supervise a maximum of two children whose age is both 5 years old and/or above.
(9) Three hours before the start of a session, if the Hong Kong Observatory hoists the Black Rainstorm Signal or the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, please rebook another session before the expiry date.
(10) Admission to CDM is limited to the designated period of time indicated on the receipt of booking. Re-entry for the same person is permitted within the designated period - no exchange to a different person, adult or child, is permitted. If the carer needs to leave CDM at any time during the designated period, the child/children that the carer is supervising must also leave CDM.
(11) Children’s Museum Ltd. reserves the right to change the "Terms and Conditions" in relation to the use of this GC.
(12) Any disputes connected in any way to this GC will be resolved by Children’s Museum Ltd. in its absolute discretion.
(13) In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.