Ticketing > Group Visit > Group Booking : Terms and Conditions
Group Booking : Terms and Conditions
(1) After payment, if you wish to change a session, you must contact CDM by email at least two weeks before your booked session time. CDM will accommodate the session change. If you wish to change a session within two weeks of your booked session, no changes to date and/or time will be accepted. No refund will be given under circumstances other than inclement weather.
(2) Decrease in ticket quantity and changes to ticket type cannot be accommodated after buying. No refund will be granted under any circumstances. Unused confirmed quota will be considered as forfeited and cannot be changed to a future time slot, refunded, or exchanged for any other services and/or merchandise.
(3) Adding Additional Visitors after payment: CDM can accommodate additional visitors only if maximum capacity has not been reached. Please inform us as soon as possible if yiu wish to additional visitors. One week before the booking date: A new invoice will be issued and full payment for these additional person must be received within three (3) business days. On the booking date or less than one week before the booking date: CDM will accommodate additional person only if maximum capacity has not been reached. If CDM can accommodate, the additional fee will be paid in cash on the day of the booking according to pricing table.
(4) Caregiver supervision is required for all children. Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times. A caregiver can supervise a maximum of two children whose age is both 5 years old and/or above.
(5) If the Hong Kong Observatory hoists the Black Rainstorm signal or the typhoon signal No. 8 or above three hours before the start of a session, the session will be postponed. No cancellation or refund will be provided for the postponed session. Person responsible for the group booking must register for another session as soon as possible within 60 days from the original date of the session, failure to do so will deem the booking as forfeited.
(6) Late arrival: CDM will not compensate for any lost time due to late arrivals.
(7) Admission to CDM is limited to the designated period of time indicated on the receipt of booking. Re-entry for the same person is permitted within the designated period - no exchange to a different person, adult or child, is permitted. If the carer needs to leave CDM at any time during the designated period, the child/children that the carer is supervising must also leave CDM.
(8) By paying this invoice it means you agree to the "Terms and Conditions" and "Disclaimer". It is also the buyer's responsibility to inform and ensure all guests agree to both "Terms and Conditions" and "Disclaimer".
(9) The Children’s Museum Ltd. reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
(10) Any disputes connected in any way to the booking will be resolved by Children’s Museum Ltd. in its absolute discretion.
(11) In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Last revised on 14/12/2018.