Ticketing > Party Package > Party Package : Terms and Conditions
Party Package : Terms and Conditions
(1) For parties happening less than six weeks (42 days) from issuing the invoice, please arrange full payment within three (3) business days, starting from the issue date of when you receive the email, to secure your time slot. Otherwise the time slot will be released to public or families on the party waiting list. For parties happening before six weeks or more (42 days or more), please arrange a deposit of $500 within three (3) business days, starting from when you receive the email, to secure your time slot. Otherwise the time slot will be released to public or families on the party waiting list. Full payment of invoice will be required six weeks (42 days) before the party day.
(2) Decrease in ticket quantity and changes to ticket type cannot be accommodated after buying. Unused confirmed quota will be considered as forfeited and cannot be changed to a future time slot, refunded, or exchanged for any other services and/or merchandise.
(3) Adding Additional guests after payment: CDM can accommodate additional guests only if maximum capacity has not been reached. Please inform us as soon as possible if you wish to additional guests. One week before the party date: A new invoice will be issued and full payment for these additional guests must be received within three (3) business days. On the party date or less than one week before the party date: CDM will accommodate additional guests only if maximum capacity has not been reached. If CDM can accommodate, the additional fee will be paid in cash on the day of the party according to pricing table.
(4) Late arrival: CDM will not compensate for any lost time due to late arrivals.
(5) Caregiver supervision is required for all children. Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times. A caregiver can supervise a maximum of two children whose age is both 5 years old and/or above.
(6) Admission to CDM is limited to the designated period of time indicated on the receipt of booking. Re-entry for the same person is permitted within the designated period - no exchange to a different person, adult or child, is permitted. If the carer needs to leave CDM at any time during the designated period, the child/children that the carer is supervising must also leave CDM.
(7) Upon request, CDM can help stage cake cutting and store the cake. The museum is not responsible for any damage(s) to the cake during transportation and storage, such as melting, other food contamination, or other possible damages.
(8) All terms in CDM's Disclaimer, which you have already agreed to, applies here. It is the party's host responsibility to share and ensure all guests agree to the Disclaimer.
(9) The Children’s Museum Ltd. reserves the right to change the "Terms and Conditions" at any time. Any disputes connected in any way to the party will be resolved by Children’s Museum Ltd in its absolute discretion.
(10) In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
**Terms and conditions related to cancellation policy after payment will be listed in the invoice.
Last revised on 14/12/2018.